Saturday, October 28, 2006

Bullying

I haven't posted for ages. This is because some of the other people in my company have admitted to reading my blog. That kind of dampens one's creativity because I should be spending every waking hour furthering the cause of Apto Solutions (note to Jeremy and Peter: the more links to a web site, the higher its rank in Google, so start your own blogs linking Apto Solutions as often as possible).

Anyway, it's 1.30am and I've just seen an advert on BBC1 which is obviously aimed at school children who are being bullied. I don't recall seeing this advert at any time during the period when bullied children are likely to be awake and watching the telly. What on Earth is the point of showing an advert when the target audience is in bed asleep?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?