Sunday, January 16, 2005

The Tao of Fish

I've done extensive research on the Tao of fish and come up with this handy blog which fulfills the requirement to blog about the Tao of fish although I don't think I agree that "Fish" is a good name for a rock star.

Here we see one of the limitations of SimonG's lazyblog.org. It'll give out topics that have only recently been assigned. If I were in Simon's shoes, he'd probably be asking for them back, but also I'd attach a weighting to each context and each noun that people submit so that topics that have been blogged recently are less likely to come up again in the near future.

This blog post fulfils the assignment The tao of fish at lazyblog.org. You can rate it here.

Comments:
Drat, I was hoping to fix that bug before anyone noticed.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?