Tuesday, September 21, 2004

September Brain Dead Software award

The September brain dead software award goes to the Mozilla Organisation. When you install it, it replaces the copy of MAPI32.dll in Windows/System32 with its own version. This would be reasonable in most circumstances if Mozilla is going to be your default e-mail application, except that I installed it on a Windows 2003 server and it breaks Microsoft MAPI for everybody not just the user (Administrator) for which I installed it.

New web site feature


I haven't touched my web site for ages, but today I added the new e-mail disclaimer collection. Over time, I will be collecting interesting disclaimers from around the World. Those of you who know how to contact me can send me your examples.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?