Friday, July 02, 2004

Lottery and flying time

I'm a lucky guy! I've received two e-mails in the last week telling me I've won both the South African and Australian lottery. The latest one tells me
You hereby have been approved lump sum pay of US$500,000.00 (FIVE HENDRED DOLLARS) in cash credit...
What is a "hendred dollar"?

Call me a fool, but I think I'm going to pass it up.

Time flies. It seems like only thirty-six years since I tried to murder my brother in his pram by tipping him out on the ground (it's just occured to me that I might have been maligned unjustly, I could have just been trying to climb up the side in order to get a better look at my darling bro). Oh, it is thirty-six years. Happy birthday Rich - card is in the post ahem.

Comments:
When did you post my card to me?

Did you check your e-mail for any surprises?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?