Thursday, July 08, 2004

The future is bright

As my web site has the webmaster address displayed on it, I occasionally get spam to it. Not as much as you might think, actually, maybe one mail per week. Sometimes people guess e-mail addresses from the domain name - sales and info are two common guesses.

An interesting one turned up today. It was hawking logo design like most of the messages to info. What caught my eye was the final paragraph:

Please, browse our portfolio and hot offers. Simply follow the link: you loose nothing: except your future.

Naturally I did not follow the link. There's no way I wanted to lose my whole future.

Comments:
Perhaps you'd also loose (sic) the ability to spell too...

I mean honestly, the quality of spam these days is deplorable isn't it? Aren't these people educated? Oh.
 
Ah!

Maybe that is what they were saying. By going to their site, I'd be setting my future free.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?